FIRST BLOGPOST!!

11:36

HIIIIIII! I'm Hayley and this is my very first blogpost! Ive finally bitten the bullet and got myself a blog! Ive been dying to do it for a long time but could never quite decide what subject I would like to cover on it. Ive come to the conclusion that I will cover a variety of subjects ranging from beauty, to lifestyle and home, health and mummy stuff aswell!
I'm looking at scheduling different subjects for different days ie
Mummy Mondays
Tag Tuesdays blah blah blah, I haven't quite figured that out yet, but so you can get to know me better I'm going to do a little get to know me tag I found on google! :) I tag anybody who is just starting out their blog like me! :)

Lets get to the questions shall we?!

1. Are you named after anyone? I don't think so, Maye Haileys commet? :3
2. When was the last time you cried? Haha I cry all of the time but I think the last time I cried was a couple of nights ago while I was watching 'undateables' It gets me everytime!
3. Do you have kids? I have indeed, I have 1 daughter called Olivia-Grace.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hell yes! I'm hilarious! However in all honesty yes I think so because I'm very loyal and one of those friends that constantly wants to do stuff!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah I definitely do!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes I think so, but only if I was doing it for a charity, I don't really want to throw myself from the top of a crane or a bridge. I don't have a death wish yet!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I looooove coco-pops or golden nuggets! :)
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I would probably say eyes, I make eye contact with people when I'm talking to them, if people don't make eye contact with me it makes me feel uncomfortable and weird.
9. What is your eye colour? Browny green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Definitely happy endings! I hate hate hate scary movies, My favourite genre of movie is comedy or rom-com! 
11. Favorite smells? Lush Snow fairy, snow fairy, snow fairy!!!! I love it! .
12. Summer or winter? Summer! I love summer so much! To me theres just lots more to do in the summer and I love to get outside and take my daughter to the park. I hate the cold soo much! I wasn't built for winter!
13. Computer or television? Ooooh this is a tough one, I would probably say computer, I watch so many youtube videos its unreal!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Ive been to florida on holiday a few times so that's probably to furthest.
15. Do you have any special talents? I think I’m quite good at impresssions, voices and different accents, however others would probably disagree!
16. Where were you born? Chesterfield, in the middle of the uk.
17. What are your hobbies? Well writing a blog and making a youtube channel will be my new hobbies but recently my hobbies have just been going out shopping, spending time with my little family having movie days and ive got into reading recently!
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have an English springer spaniel doggy called Frank, and a mixed breed cat called Betty ( I love people names for my animals)
19. Favorite movie? The list is a lot bigger, but for the sake of brevity: The lion king, Home alone 2, Mean girls, Knocked up, Inbetweeners movie, Titanic... Anything Disney!
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… I have a younger sister and a younger brother
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm already grown up (does 25 count as grown up?) My ultimate dream is to work with disabled children. I have been dreaming of this job for as long as I can remember, But when  was a child I wanted to be a vet, which is still another dream of mine!
 
That's the end of the tag! Hopefully you've learnt a little bit more about me now.
 
If theres anything else you would like to know then ask in the comments section below. Also  I would love to hear your blogpost ideas, I have a few already but Id love to know what you would like to see from me.
 
Thank you for your time.
 
Hayley x

You Might Also Like

0 comments